CRISPY BAKED SHOESTRING SWEET POTATO FRIES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice the ends of your sweet potatoes to be a flat surface.
- Put one end of the sweet potato on the small sliced prong, and the other end on the spiky fingers.
- Slowly crank the slicer, it will slice the potato as you crank!
- I like to crank the slicer right over a baking sheet so there is no cleanup.
- Discard the small core of the sweet potato.
- Toss slices of potato in olive oil and sprinkle with Celtic sea salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Share this recipe